Keywords: Reinforcement Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Multiagent Learning
- Multiagent Planning/scheduling via MDP,
Keywords: Online POMDP, heuristics pour (PO)MDP.
- Interactions between Agents
Keywords: Game Theory, Stochastic Games, Repeated Games, Games in Incomplete Information.
- Spoken dialogues
and Communication between agents
Keywords: Stochastic Spoken Dialogues, Game Theory and Dialogues
- Multiagent Applications as Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Robotic Systems, Supply Chains, RoboRescue, Defense Systems, UAVs, etc.
Publications: The complete list of my publications may be found here All the courses are given in french.
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence (CSCSI)
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transaction on Systems, man and Cybernetics, Part-C
- Associate Editor of Computational Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Applied Intelligence (AI)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologie (FQRNT)
- Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE)
Laval University, Pavillon Pouliot, Ste-Foy, PQ,
G1K 7P4, Canada
Research Group: DAMAS
Phone (418) 656-2131 ext: 3226, Fax (418) 656-2324
Damas is located on the 3rd floor of the Pouliot Building. See our campus map for details.